Comcast Xfinity Router Default Login, IP Address, Username and Password
Xfinity router setting will be the primary step the router users or modem users must be accomplished in order to set up Comcast Xfinity router and get the router ready to use internet.
Comcast Xfinity router login allows the router users to login to the routers and access the router configuration and settings web page. It is also necessary to log into the router if the users want to update or change Xfinity router login default username and password.
Xfinity Router IP Address
Xfinity router has multiple login IP addresses. The router for Wi-Fi users can use any of the IP addresses from the given list below to log into their routers.
Xfinity Router Default Password
admin and password is the Comcast Xfinity router default login username and password respectively with which the users can log into their router settings for configuration web page.
Xfinity Router Login Guide
- Plug in the main router input cable and switch on your router.
- Connect your computer or mobile device with the router network.
- Open a web browser in your device and visit the the default Xfinity router login page.
- Enter the default Comcast Xfinity router login username and password.
- Log in and set up your router network for using internet.
Xfinity Router Setup Step by Step guide
Step: 1. Switch on your router and connect your device with the router network.
First of all, you have to keep your router on and have to connect your computer or mobile device with the router network using an ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
Step: 2. Open a web browser, enter Xfinity Router IP and visit Xfinity Router Login page.
Then you will have to open a web browser in your router connected device. Enter the Comcast Xfinity router login IP address in the URL bar of your browser and visit the Xfinity router default login page.
Step: 3. Enter the default Comcast Xfinity Router Login Username and Password.
Once as you are on the router login page then you will have to enter the login username and password. Enter admin in the router login username and password required password field.
Step: 4. Log in successfully and set up the Xfinity router for using internet.
Once when you are logged into your router settings or router configuration webpage successfully then you can update or change your current settings.
Change Xfinity Wi-Fi Password
- Log into My Account using your Xfinity Login username and password.
- Locate and click the Settings option available there on the top of the page.
- You can also click Manage Settings on the right-hand side or scroll down and select the Manage Internet tile.
- Now, click WiFi Network & Password and then click the option available as Edit.
- Update or change your WiFi network’s name and password.
- Click the option available as SAVE and your router Wi-Fi password will be updated.
Default Xfinity Router Login tips and setup help
The router or modem users are always advised to keep their login username and password secret. This will help you keep your router or modem secure.
If you have any additional is used in opening in opening Xfinity router login page or unable to complete the Comcast Xfinity router login step then you can comment your login issues below and get online help from us here at routerslogin.info.